London Marathon 2018
Fancy signing up for the London Marathon 2018?
22nd April 2018
Are interested in taking part in the challenge of a lifetime – the 2018 London Marathon? If so, please get in touch!
Have you been unsuccessful in the London Marathon ballot and require a charity space?
If you have found out that you have not been successful in securing a ballot place, then please contact Round Table Children’s Wish.
In order to run for us, we will ask for £150 upon registration which goes towards the cost of the space, and then a set minimum sponsorship of £1650 to raise.
Missed the ballot? Skip straight to securing a guaranteed place with us now, by emailing Sam on email@example.com
If you are lucky enough to secure a London Marathon 2018 ballot space, please get in touch! We would still love to have you on our charity team next year. Ballot runners do not have a set minimum to raise, but anything you do raise would be so appreciated by the charity and you will still receive all the benefits of a charity-place runner.
Any runners who join the Round Table Children’s Wish team, can expect the following:
- A Fundraising Pack
- A Running Vest in your chosen size
- Lots of fundraising support and advice
- On the day guidance and support
- Charity hotel information
- Invite to our pasta party
- A free coach transfer to the start line if staying at the charity hotel
- Information about staying in London
- The great feeling of running for a very small charity, whilst making a BIG difference
If you want to find out more, please contact Sam on 01202 514515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org