Fire Walk!!

Show a poorly child they do not have to be brave alone! Walk over hot coals for wishes!

Working in partnership with the Hospice of the Good Shepherd, we have a limited number of places available at their October Sponsored Fire Walk!!!

You will be walking hot coals in aid of not only wishes but also helping the Hospice of the Good Shepherd to continue their amazing work of providing quality specialist palliative and end of life care.

This is a night to remember so grab your family and friends and bring them along to enjoy this fun filled evening complete with music from Karamba Samba!!!

The price is just £20 to register and then a further £100 minimum sponsorship. And we have secured a 40/60 split with the hospice on all sponsorship raised by participants who book in with code: RTCW, meaning we get 40% of all funds raised with the other 60% going to the hospice to continue their amazing work and also cover costs of the evening.

Bookings are being taken through the Hospice of the Good Shepherd by following the link below. Please remember, in order for RTCW to get our 40% share you MUST book using code RTCW

This event is completely run by the Hospice of the Good Shepherd, all details of the evening will becoming from their team, please do follow the instructions sent, this will include setting up a Just Giving Page and attaching the page to the hospice and NOT Round Table Children’s Wish, we have an agreement in place for the hospice to send us our share once the event has taken place.

Once you are booked in, please get back in touch with our fundraising team by either emailing [email protected] or by completing the form below.

Thank you for your continued support and good luck!!